Thursday, April 5, 2012

Healthy Blessings

I made a resolution around New Years to become a healthier person, and I'm doing pretty well so far.  I've dropped about 21 pounds and I'm running about 2 miles almost every day.  My "aha" moment came when God spoke to me about how I was stewarding this body.  What He told me is that because I gave my life to Jesus, everything in my life belongs to Him (including this body)!  I just wasn't doing a good job staying healthy so I could do His Kingdom work, and I knew I needed a change.  I wanted to share with you that it has been so much easier to choose what is GOOD when it is for the Glory of Christ, and not for my own agenda!  My ultimate goals include being healthy enough to participate in many, many mission trips in the years to come, as well as continuing to raise funds for foreign missions through my Blessings Unlimited business.

Please pray for me as I continue on my journey to good health!

Some items that might help you on YOUR journey to good health are pictured below.

The Heather and Holly Tote Bag for picking up healthy groceries or to carry your gym clothes.



A beautiful carafe to stay hydrated during the day.


Lovely journals to track goals and to record healthy recipes.


An erasable memo board to leave encouraging messages to yourself and your family.

All profits after tithes support foreign missions.


No comments:

Post a Comment