Sunday, April 15, 2012

Joining Blessings

Have you ever wanted to do something but didn't have the extra income to do it?  That was me several months ago.  I wanted to support foreign missions more financially, but didn't really know how I could possibly find a part time job to work with my families schedule.  I began to pray and ask God to guide me and help open my eyes to His plan for me and my family.  My husband works long hours and he also commutes.  We don't have any family where we live, so if I got a job, I would have to pay for a sitter.  I looked at our family budget and realized that there wasn't much fat to trim and if I wanted to give more, I would have to start my own business from home.  Do you know how many direct sales businesses there are out there?  Too many for me to count!  Again, I prayed for God to lead me in the right direction and show me what would please Him.  My friend (and sponsor) had just started her Blessings Unlimited business and I was curious about the products and the story behind the company.  The more I researched and prayed, the more obvious it became that I could have a business as well as a ministry with Blessings Unlimited! 

Now, when I hear people say that they just don't have the money to support a worthy cause or to adopt a child, I am compelled to tell them my story and pray for them!  God will give you a way to give more, do more and serve Him more, if you just allow Him to BLESS you!

To find out more about joining my team go to:  http://www.myblessingsunlimited.net/pagemccurry/Custom/CUST043/PersonalPages/Join.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment