Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stewarding our Blessings

My eyes are always open to saving money, or time or energy.  Some may call this excessive but I call it good stewardship!  I think the sanctification process of Christianity has taught me more about stewardship than any class or book ever could.  When we realize that because we are Christ followers, our lives and nothing in them belong to us anymore, stewarding our blessings becomes freeing!  Faithfully developing and using our gifts, talents and resources within the amount of time God has allotted to us is such an important part of our walk with Christ! 

Holley Gerth is a great example of a Christian that has faithfully developed her God given gifts, talents and resources to further His Kingdom! 

I'm excited to steward my blessings for Him!  How about you?

www.myblessingsunlimited.net/pagemccurry

No comments:

Post a Comment