Thursday, February 23, 2012

Passing Blessings

My post today is a bit melancholy.  As I sit, typing this entry, my Grandmother is preparing to see her King.  She has been very sick with cancer and her time on this earth is drawing to a close.  I am so blessed to be able to travel the nearly 400 miles to visit and pray with her one last time.  She is an amazing woman who always took discipleship very seriously.  One of the greatest ways she served the Lord was by introducing Him to her Grandchildren.  She is the one who lead me to Christ, and I am forever grateful for the time she took to do this.  As the morphine calms her pain, I know she will gently slip away from us, but not forever!  One day we will worship Him together again!  Until that sweet day comes, I love you Nanny and I will miss you so very much...

 If you are going through a "wilderness" time, I have some lovely literature that can help you, or a friend understand God's purpose for this time.  Also, 100% of my profits (after tithes) support Foreign Missions.

http://www.myblessingsunlimited.net/pagemccurry/Products/Default.aspx?category=Stationery


No comments:

Post a Comment