Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Blessings

I am planning a Spring Open House as I write my blog post this morning.  Thinking about the lovely lemon cupcakes I can display on the new cupcake stand from our Spring Catalog.  Enjoying using the Blessings Blocks to spell Easter and embellishing my Small Hurricane with Easter Grass and brightly colored eggs!  Easter is such a precious time in our home, and I can't help but share with you that Jesus Is Risen!  Let us always know and celebrate His victory over death and sin and the hope of our salvation in His triumph!

Matthew 28

Cupcake Stand

Small Hurricane


My daughter arranging the Blessings Blocks. 

To purchase any of the products listed please visit my webstore at:
 www.myblessingsunlimited.net/pagemccurry

All profits from my business supports foreign missions!

No comments:

Post a Comment