Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Very Blessed Opportunity

I am always excited about my job, especially when I am helping someone decide to start their own business.  I was just on the phone, walking a sweet friend through the steps to join Blessings Unlimited and it just occurred to me how blessed I am to serve her in this way.  I not only get to earn money to support foreign missions and get to share the love of Jesus Christ through our products and this ministry, but I get to serve my fellow Sisters in Christ with encouragement, prayer and advice!  I have the best job for me and my family, and I am most excited to serve our Heavenly Father with the Blessings Unlimited Business and Ministry He gave me!

I wanted to share something else.  Just a little reminder of how we can share Christ's love in our homes...



































If you would like to learn more about the Blessings Unlimited business opportunity, please visit my website at www.myblessingsunlimited.net/pagemccurry

No comments:

Post a Comment